New Year's Eve in Never Never Land
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Due to the overwhelming popularity of last Children's New Year's Eve in Never Never Land, we've added more family fun activities this year!!! Children's New Year's Eve in Never Never Land runs from 4:00 PM until 9:00 PM on Tuesday, December 31. With an early start time, families can enjoy New Year's Eve festitvities including a ball drop and fireworks just for the kids, and still have time to drop the little ones off with family or a sitter for an adult night on the town afterward!
Schedule for New Year's Eve in Never Never Land:
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Characters in Restaurants - (Cinderella at John Barleycorn's, Tinkerbell at Detroit Pub, Ninja Turtle at Gus' Coney Island, Spiderman at Orleans, Dora the Explorer at Seeburger's Cheeseburgers)
- 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM - Pony Rides & Petting Zoo
- 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM - Sing Along with Fairy Godmother
- 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM - Thomas the Train Rides *
- 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM - Kids Craft
- 6:00 PM - 7:15 PM - Magic & Ventriloquist Show *
- 6:15 PM - 7:15 PM - Cookies with Tinkerbell
- 8:00 PM - Crossroads Band
- 9:00 PM - Children's New Year's Eve Ball Drop & Fireworks
Starred activities require a small fee. Magic Show seating is limited, advance tickets are available at ABC Magic. For additional information, please call: 586-469-4168.